Warren Buffett Biography

Warren Buffett Biography Achievements Amongst outstanding richest men, Chairman & CEO of Berkshire Hathaway; Regarded as one of the most successful investors in the world. called the “Wizard of Omaha”, “Oracle of Omaha” or the “Sage of Omaha”. One of the most successful investors in the world. President Barack Obama awards the 2010 Medal of Freedom to Warren Buffet in Washington.

Warren Buffett Biography
Warren Buffett Biography

Name: Warren Edward Buffet

Date of birth: 30 August 1930.

Place of birth: Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.

Nationality: American

Workbench Business magnate, investor, and philanthropist

Achievements Amongst outstanding richest men, Chairman & CEO of Berkshire Hathaway; Regarded as one of the most successful investors in the world. called the “Wizard of Omaha”, “Oracle of Omaha” or the “Sage of Omaha”. One of the most successful investors in the world. President Barack Obama awards the 2010 Medal of Freedom to Warren Buffet in Washington.

Warren Buffett was born on 30 August 1930 at the Nebraska site in the city of Omaha, USA. Warren Buffett’s father’s name was Howard Buffet, who was a stock market trader and his mother’s name was Leela. He was the only child of the second place and the only son among the three children of his mother. Warren began his elementary education at Rose Hill Elementary School. His father was elected to the United States Congress in 1942, after which his family moved to Washington. Warren then studied at Alice Deal Junior High School and graduated from Woodrow Wilson High School in 1947.

Warren Buffett was fond of trade and investment since childhood. In the early days of his business, when he was only eleven years old, he used to go from house to house distributing magazines, selling Chewingham and Coca Cola bottles, so that he could get out of his pocket money. After this he used to do many things like selling newspapers, selling golf ball and stamps to earn money at his grandfather’s kirana shop when he used to study in high school. At the age of only thirteen, he had filed his first income tax return due to which he had reduced his cycle usage and clock by $ 35. He always regretted that he started making money too late.

Warren Edward Buffett is an American investor, businessman and philanthropist born in 1930 in Omaha, Nebraska. He is considered one of the world’s greatest investors in the stock market and is the Chief Executive Officer and largest shareholder of the Berkshire Hathaway Company as of February 11, 2008, with an estimated net worth of US $ 62 billion. The richest man was judged. Warren Buffett Biography

Often called “Oracle of Omaha,”. Despite being a bona fide asset, Buffett is known for his value-for-money investment principles and personal austerity. His 2006 annual salary was around $ 100,000, far less than the remuneration of senior executives at companies like him. When he spent $ 97 million out of Burke Shire’s money to buy a commercial plane in 1989, he jokingly named it “A It was rash, because in the past he himself had criticized other chief executives in the same context. They are still living in the same house in the neighborhood of central Dundee of Omaha that they bought in 1958 for $ 31500. The price today is 7 million dollars.

Precious Thoughts

  1. “Earnings: Never depend on income alone. Invest to make another source of income. “
  2. “Success: When opportunities come, you do something. There was also a moment in my life when I had a bundle of measures. But if I get a solution next week, then only I will be able to do anything, otherwise I will not be able to do anything. ”
  3. “Expense: If you are buying the things you do not need, then one day you will have to sell the things you need.”
  4. “Saving: Do not save what is left after spending, but must save whatever is left after saving.”
  5. “Risk: Never measure the depth of a river with two legs.”
  6. “Investment: Never put all your eggs in one basket.”
  7. “Expectation: Honesty is the most expensive gift. Don’t expect it from small people. ”
  8. “Humanity: If you are also involved in 1% lucky people of humanity, then you can teach humanity to 99% people.”
  9. If you are in the luckiest 1 percent of mankind, then you are indebted to the rest of mankind for thinking about the other 99 percent.
  10. Time is a friend of great companies and an enemy of mediocre companies.
  11. It is good to associate people better than yourself. Make partners whose behavior is better than you, and you will move in that direction.
  12. We want to buy businesses, but we do not want to sell them.
  13. I am a better investor because I am a trader and I am a better trader because I am an investor.
  14. I do not jump over 7-foot bars: I look at the 1-foot surrounding bars that I can cross.  The price is what you pay. Price is what you get.

Also you read-

You May Also Like

About the Author: Biography Editer

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: